SightLine Applications is currently seeking a smart and talented person to join our team. A strong candidate will be flexible to meet new demands from day to day. We are a small and innovative company looking for someone enthusiastic about making a significant contribution.
You will be based in the Portland office on the operations side of the business, working closely with the purchaser/planner and director of operations. You will:
- Manage internal and external office communications.
- Answer the telephone, direct calls, and take messages in an effective manner.
- Coordinate with Senior Materials Purchaser and Planner to reconcile Accounts Payable.
- Work closely with Sales and Business Development to reconcile Accounts Receivable.
- Assist Shipping and Receiving Coordinator with in/outbound shipping, periodic inventory counts, and data entry.
- Other tasks will include assigning key fobs, ordering parking permits, coordinating incoming and outgoing mail, ordering office supplies (paper goods, shipping goods, cleaning supplies, and other sundry items), etc.
Candidates should have experience and confidence with the following:
- 2+ years working in an administrative or office management role.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Demonstrated experience following detailed processes and optimizing efficiency.
- Superior communication skills (written, verbal).
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Google suite.
- Education: bachelor’s degree completed (or equivalent).
- Must be US Citizen or Green card holder.
Beneficial Experience (not required)
- Proficiency in QuickBooks.
- Working at a small company or start-up environment.
Compensation includes salary, paid holidays (10 days/year), PTO (20 days to start), health and dental plan, 401K, and schedule flexibility. Salary Range: $45k-68k annually ($22-34/hour), depending on experience.
SightLine Applications has two offices, Hood River and Portland, Oregon. The Portland location includes production, hardware engineering, software engineering, and technical support. The two offices are in constant communication (Slack, e-mail, telephone, etc.) and get together on a regular schedule (weekly telecon, monthly in-person) to discuss ongoing projects and new opportunities.
The Hood River office includes the business development group, software engineering, and technical support. We work in an open office plan and actively communicate about projects throughout the day in a casual work environment. We are looking for someone that is eager to join the team.
SightLine Applications, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. Our ongoing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts help us to continually improve support for employees.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at www.sightlineapplications.com
No recruiters, please.
Download a PDF version.