SightLine Applications, Inc. is looking for a talented candidate to join our creative team of software professionals dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our growing customer base. SightLine is a small, established company developing onboard video processing systems for the autonomous vehicle industry (UAV, drone, robot, etc.). We are looking for someone enthusiastic about making a significant contribution.
Based in the Hood River office, the role will work with our existing software groups executing the following:
- Develop C/C++ video processing algorithm software on the latest Linux multi-core processors.
- Work on embedded video processors used in security and surveillance products (autonomous, airborne, ground, and other applications).
- Directly support customers.
- Collaborate with diverse teams of experienced software developers.
- Work collaboratively with the Director of SW Engineering, the business development group, and your team to craft development plans in support of product roadmaps.
- Rapidly develop new skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 6-10 years C/C++ computer vision software development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
Beneficial Experience (not required)
- Software unit testing and use of version control (SVN, GIT).
- Embedded Linux software development in C/C++, Python, Bash scripting.
- Software optimization experience on DSP, ARM, or GPU processors.
- Working knowledge of digital video/audio streaming/recording standards (e.g., H.264).
- Worked with or implemented embedded hardware drivers.
- Experience with video, image, audio, or signal processing algorithm design in C/C ++.
Salary Range: $95k to 130k annually, depending on experience.
Compensation includes salary, paid holidays, PTO, health insurance, dental, vision, life/disability, 401K match, stock options, schedule flexibility, parental leave, and education reimbursement.
SightLine Applications has two offices, Hood River, and Portland, OR. The Hood River office includes sales/marketing, software engineering, and support teams. Our Portland office includes manufacturing, software, hardware engineering, and QA teams. The two offices are in constant communication and get together regularly to discuss ongoing projects and new opportunities. We work in an open office plan where we actively communicate about projects and customers throughout the day. SightLine is a member of the Gorge Technology Alliance and regularly sponsors Capstone teams at Portland State University.
SightLine Applications, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. Our ongoing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts help us to continually improve support for employees.
Please contact: email@example.com
Visit our website at www.sightlineapplications.com
No recruiters, please.
Download a PDF version.