Support for development of Linux applications on the ARM processors which are a part of the 1500-OEM and 3000-OEM hardware platforms.
This document describes how to setup a PC to be used to develop applications that can be run on the ARM processor of the 1500 or 3000. The sample program for ARM-side development:
- Can be built on PC
- Uses MS Visual Studio 2008 for test and debug on PC (simulator)
- Uses TI CodeComposer Studio 5.x for ARM-side development and deployment
- ARM programs communicate with the SightLine software application (VideoTrack) running on the OEM DSP using
- This is an extremely large download. An overnight download is recommended.
Previous ARM Resources Releases
- These are extremely large download. An overnight download is recommended.
- The GPIO sample application installer requires version 2.22 firmware or later.