First Time User Start-Up Process
1. Download the Startup-Guide document. Download the Startup-Guide document. It provides the procedures to efficiently get your system configured and operating in your bench environment. The bench setup will provide the baseline environment to learn about our processors. The 1500, 3000 and 4000 OEMs have slightly different onboard procedures.
2. Download and install the Panel Plus test application. Panel Plus is the PC test GUI software. It is used in all our test and support procedures and provides a go-to reference tool for video processor operations. We always recommend using the latest published versions of our software. Make sure the software version on your video processor matches the software version of Panel Plus you install. If your video processor is an earlier version, guidance to update the video processor firmware is provided in EAN-Firmware-Upgarde Utility.
The latest Panel Plus software is available on the downloads page under Software Releases.
3. Follow the procedure in the Startup-Guide.
4. Sign up for the technical-user update notification email. Get our announcement via email when we have a release software, both major and minor. The link to download the latest software release will be included. You can stay update to-date when they happen.
5. Contact our Support Team, if you have questions. SightLine understands integration is a complex process. Getting a good start is critical to a successful onboard and use of the full capabilities of our video processors. Please reach out to our support team.
6. Please read the end use license agreement for SightLine hardware and software.
This Support section of our website includes our full range of product and support documentation and software downloads.