SightLine Applications, Inc. is looking for a talented candidate to join our creative team of software professionals dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our growing customer base. SightLine is a small established company developing on board video processing systems for the autonomous vehicle industry (UAV, drone, robot).
- Develop C/C++ software on the latest Linux multi-core processors.
- Directly support customers.
- Collaborate with diverse teams of experienced software developers.
- Work with business development, management, and your team to craft development plans.
- Rapidly develop new skills.
- Work on embedded video processors used in airborne security and surveillance markets.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-8 years C/C++ software development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Eligible to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor Visas.
Beneficial Experience (not required)
- Software unit testing and use of version control (SVN, GIT).
- Embedded Linux software development in C/C++, Python, Bash scripting.
- Software optimization experience on DSP, ARM, or GPU processors.
- Worked with or implemented embedded hardware drivers.
- Working experience with command-and-control protocols over serial or Ethernet.
Compensation includes salary, paid holidays, PTO, health insurance, dental, vision, life/disability, 401K match, stock options, parental leave and education reimbursement. Flexible schedule.
Salary Range: $76k to 114k per year depending on experience.
SightLine Applications has two offices, Hood River and Portland, OR. The Hood River office includes sales/marketing, software engineering, and support teams. Our Portland office includes manufacturing, software, hardware engineering, and QA teams. The two offices are in constant communication and get together regularly to discuss ongoing projects and new opportunities. When we’re not working remotely, we work in an open office plan where we actively communicate about projects and customers throughout the day. SightLine is a member of the Gorge Technology Alliance and regularly sponsors Capstone teams at Portland State University.
SightLine Applications, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. Our ongoing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts help us to continually improve support for employees.
We’re always looking for new talent to add to our team. Don’t think this job description is the perfect fit? Send us your resume and a cover letter telling us who you are and why you want to work at SightLine.
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
No recruiters, please.