SightLine Applications is currently seeking a smart and talented person to join our team selling cutting-edge video processing systems to a global customer base. A strong candidate will be flexible to meet new demands from day to day. We are a small and innovative company looking for someone who is enthusiastic about making a significant contribution.
You will be part of the technical sales team and work closely with sales management to provide:
Sales – 95%. Ensuring effective, positive, customer support (both pre- and post-sale).
- Support new and existing customers through a technical sales process both directly and through international resellers (primarily using email).
- Answer customer questions/provide technical documents as requested.
- Use a comprehensive system understanding to provide recommendations and answer pre-sales technical questions.
- Provide quotes and process purchase orders.
- Build professional relationships and manage customer stories (international and domestic).
- Work with the technical support team to maintain customer satisfaction.
Marketing and Communications – 5%
- Minor communications and marketing projects (provide support and brainstorming for advertisements, trade shows, and other outreach opportunities).
- Travel and trade show attendance.
The candidate should have experience and confidence with the following:
- 2+ years working in a customer service environment, preferably in sales.
- Superior communication skills (written, verbal).
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Google suite.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Education: bachelor’s degree completed (or equivalent).
- Must be US Citizen or Green card holder.
Beneficial Experience (not required)
- Proficiency in QuickBooks.
- Remote work as part of a collaborative team.
- Experience with high technology products and/or engineering.
- Working at a small company or start-up environment.
You will have the opportunity for rapid skill development, working directly with customers, and an experienced team to deliver market-leading products.
Compensation includes salary, paid holidays, PTO, health and dental plan, 401K, flexible schedule. Up to 10% travel. Salary Range: $40k-60k annually ($19-30/hour), depending on experience.
SightLine Applications has two offices, Hood River and Portland, Oregon. The Hood River includes the sales/marketing and engineering teams. Although we are currently all working remotely, we work in an open office plan and actively communicate about projects and customers throughout the day. Our office has fresh coffee (roasted locally) and a casual work environment.
The Portland location includes production, HW engineering, SW engineering, and support. The two offices are in constant communication (IM, telephone, Slack) and get together on a regular schedule (weekly telecon, monthly in-person) to discuss ongoing projects and new opportunities. We are looking for someone that is eager to join the team.
SightLine Applications, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at www.sightlineapplications.com
No recruiters, please.