Designed to add advanced capabilities to even the smallest camera systems, the 1750-OEM is our small sized, single-channel, onboard video processing solution that is a dramatic improvement over the previous generation 1500-OEM. Configuration options and a range of input accessory boards provide integration flexibility.
The 1700-SOM, the key component of the OEM product, allows size-optimized integration onto customer designed interface boards. The COTS System on Module (SOM) and OEM reference design support are provided to help customers integrate the SOM option.
- Single channel processing
- Three digital video inputs supporting up to 1080p/30 (and 720p/60)
- Video outputs: H.264/H.265 IP streamed encoded (multiple streams), Camera Link, HDMI, and HDSDI
- Qualcomm multi-core ARM based
- 33.3 x 45 mm (1.31 x 1.77 in), 23 g with HDSDI input board (SOM is 7.1)
- For a full list of OEM video processor specifications see our Specifications Sheet.
- EANs, ICDs, dimensional drawings, and STEP models can be found on the Documentation page.
- For a complete list of video processing functions, see the Software Functions page.
- See the Camera Compatibility EAN for a complete list of compatible cameras.