The 4000-OEM is the newest SightLine video processor hardware. Smaller and lower power than the 3000-OEM, it supports Full HD performance and 4K encoding.
The 4000-SOM, the key component of the OEM product, allows size-optimized integration onto customer designed interface boards. The COTS System on Module (SOM) and OEM reference design support are provided to help customers integrate the SOM option.
- True multi-channel processing
- Three digital video inputs supporting up to 4K video
- Video outputs: H.264/H.265 IP streamed encoded (multiple streams), HDMI, and HDSDI
- Qualcomm multi-core ARM based
- 5 x 38 mm, 13 gr, 5W (typ) SOM is 50 x 28 mm
- For a full list of OEM video processor specifications see our Specifications Sheet.
- EANs, ICDs, dimensional drawings, and STEP models can be found on the Documentation page.
- For a complete list of video processing functions, see the Software Functions page.
- See the Camera Compatibility EAN for a complete list of compatible cameras.